Black & White View Larger Image According to the website, the company was founded in 1938 by the Engel brothers. The name of the current owner – Mr. Woller, a member of the founding family, is shown on the clock face. By Piotr|2022-08-03T18:57:05+00:002021-03|Categories: Bruck an der Leitha District|Tags: Facade & street clocks, Industrieviertel| FacebookLinkedInWhatsAppXingEmail About the Author: Piotr Digital Naturalist and Land Explorer. Enjoy reading articles and looking pictures! Related Posts Manhole cover in Hainburg an der Donau 2022-03 | 0 Comments Schloss Rothmuhle 2022-03 | 0 Comments Schwechat in Mannswörth 2020-04 | 0 Comments Schloss Harrach (Schloss Prugg) 2018-04 | 0 Comments Schloss Rohrau 2018-04 | 0 Comments Old fortifications in Bruck an der Leitha 2018-04 | 0 Comments Heimenburg 2016-10 | 0 Comments Leave A Comment Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.