Most of the books listed in this bibliography have, in addition to educational value, the advantage that the authors made an effort not to bore the reader, but rather to encourage them to read further, presenting the subject in an unpretentious language, using lively descriptions of events and sometimes even humor. Other positions seem to contradict these noble goals, acting strongly soporific.
Some publications sometimes provide incorrect information and present views with which I do not fully or partially agree. Nevertheless, these materials also contain credible reports and interesting analyses, which prompts me to mention them in the context of interests in tourism, history, and cultural studies. The alphabetical list is an expression of gratitude for the work and commitment of the authors.
– Piotr Jeznak
- Clark, Andrewa. Nature Library Minerals. Rushden: Viscount Books, 1984
- Kurella, Doris; Berger, Martin; de Castro, Inés. AZTECS – Printed catalog of the exhibition of the same name (In Vienna as a special exhibition in Weltmuseum Wien). Hirmer Verlag, 2019
- Kešac, Gracijano. Castle. A Venetian Fortress. Pula: Historical and Maritime Museum of Istria, 2022.
- Svensson, Lars (Text & maps); Mullarney Killian & Zetterström Dan (Plates & captions). Collins Bird Guide: The Most Complete Guide to the Birds of Britain and Europe. Harper Collins Publ. UK; 2nd UK ed. 2010
- A symphony in gold, silver and platinum. Austrian Mint, advertising brochure
- Seat of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic. Prague: Senate Chancellery, 2016